Re: [Question #186458]: TriaxialTest export data

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
Hi Ali,

what other properties do you need? Have a look here what can easily be
done:

https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.export.html

If you just need radius and coordinates of the spheres after the packing has
been created you can use the following commands:

from yade import export
export.text('mypacking.spheres')

This will give you a simple text file. You can use VTKexporter as well. In
order to use it you have to import the yade.export module first, e.g. use
command

from yade import export

HTH
Klaus