Re: [Question #186458]: TriaxialTest export data

Ali Naseri is still having a problem:

I used export.text to get the coordinates, I wondered if it's possible to   to export to a file the volume of the packing, their surface area and particle size distribution through the VTKExporter . But I was not sure about the syntax of the command for VTKExporter. exportSpheres() to get those properties , examples in the manual are not very helpful for all the cases.

I know I can get for example porosity and PSD through other commands in
the terminal. Just wanted to have all in an export file. Because I'm
gonna do a large size particle packing.

Thank You!