Re: [Question #186515]: Change Cell Transformation matrix

Rinaldi Giuseppe is still having a problem:

I want to run a simple shear test with unchanging cell shape since I think it is the only way to look at soil behaviour at very large strains (deviatoric strain larger than 100%) in a physically meaningful way.
I expect to achieve a constant particle flow where the particles are subject to a uniform shear strain field in a fixed shape periodic cell.

In order to obtain such a flow, there is no need for the cell to deform.
is it wrong? isn't it possible?

So do you think that the "flipCell" function can solve this problem?

Many thanks,

Giuseppe