Change in time-stepper logic

Hi all,

A small comment on the revision in bzr3017:
- GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper can now be used to determine the time-step
automatically for clumps, this was in the commit log already.
- Another important change I forgot to mention: this engine has now both
maxDt and defaultDt. Previously, there was only defaultDt and it was at
the same time the maximum. Now, if max>default, the timestep will
eventually increase during the simulation to be always as close as
possible to the critical value (hence reducing the total number of
iterations).

Let me know if you find problems using the new version.

Cheers.

Bruno

--
Bruno Chareyre