Re: [Question #187058]: snapshot engine timeout

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
me@debian ~/YADE/yade/doc/sphinx > PYTHONPATH=. yade yadeSphinx.py /home/me/YADE/documentation/

Welcome to Yade bzr2981
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `ceukds'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script yadeSphinx.py
Running Sphinx v0.6.6

Exception occurred:
  File "/home/me/YADE/yade/doc/sphinx/conf.py", line 27, in <module>
    from sphinx.roles import XRefRole
ImportError: cannot import name XRefRole
The full traceback has been saved in /tmp/sphinx-err-NY7RjF.log, if you want to report the issue to the developers.
Please also report this if it was a user error, so that a better error message can be provided next time.
or report them in the tracker at <http://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/issues/>. Thanks!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/me/YADE/YADE2981/bin/yade-bzr2981", line 183, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "yadeSphinx.py", line 219, in <module>
    makeBaseClassesClickable((outDir+'/html/yade.wrapper.html' if writer=='html' else outDir+'/latex/Yade.tex'),writer)
  File "yadeSphinx.py", line 151, in makeBaseClassesClickable
    for l in open(f):
IOError: [Errno 2] Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden: '_build/html/yade.wrapper.html'

I am also wondering, because actually I use bzr3011, not bzr2981 ...
Did i do something wrong? Do I have to compile the whole yade package again with scons?