Re: [Question #187904]: Running yade on Red Hat

Klaus Thoeni confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok, the problem was indeed the version of boost.

I currently downloaded the sources of boost 1.46.1 (since that's the
version I am using on my ubuntu machine) from

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_46_1/more/getting_started/unix-
variants.html

and compiled/installed it into /usr/local.

After adding LIBPATH ='/usr/local/boost_1_46_1/stage/lib' and CPPPATH =
'/usr/local/boost_1_46_1' to my scons.profile I could compile yade.
However, before launching I still had to specify the path to the new
dynamic libraries with

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/boost_1_46_1/stage/lib

or for permanent use by adding it to my .bashrc.

That's it, saving and loading is working now.

Klaus