Re: [Question #189913]: get porosity of a packing

jduriez posted a new comment:
Hello,

I guess you probably broke something in the contact law computations
with your change between De3DofGeom and ScGeom, so that contact forces
at the boundaries are not computed in your example => they remain nill..

The point is that I do not know PeriTriaxController (how are
"boundaries" taken into account ?), so that I can not help you more...