Re: [Question #189897]: TriaxialCompressionEngine : particles packing with desired porosity

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I can only try to answer your second question:
> .... but I don't know if this works and what is the syntax for getting the particles
> coordinates after the packing compressed by the engine? export .text will export the > makecloud coordinates not the compressed one.

You can export particles several time during the work of the script.
All the time the __current__ particle positions will be exported. Be
sure you give different names to your export files each time, just  to
escape overwriting.

Anton