Re: [Question #190237]: install yade on a virtual machine

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
If you are not going to add new contact-models, program something, but
only use yade, it is better to install yade-daily. No need to compile
yade each time.

Did you install libboost-program-options-dev to compile yade?

Anton