Re: [Question #190529]: deleting some liquid bridges in Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
I was thinking about a "broken" flag, that automatically sets F_cap = 0.
This new flag can be set for every contact/interaction.
I looked in the code, but I need a jump start ...

line 145 in Law2 ... Capillarity.cpp:

Vector3r Fcap = (0.0,0.0,0.0); /// dont if this is correct syntax, but you know what i mean ;)
if (!broken) {
  Fcap = Finterpol*(2*Mathr::PI*(R2/alpha)*liquidTension)*currentContactGeometry->normal;
  }