Re: [Question #190723]: Simulation problem about paraview display

jimtianxi is still having a problem:
ParaView 3.10.1 32-bit
Windows XP SP3,   and    Linux  2.6.32-33-generic-pae  #72-Ubuntu
Under each operating system, the problem occurs.
An example as the attachment shows.
The spheres move out of the box ,but the shape seems right. The interactions are in the box.