Re: [Question #190723]: Simulation problem about paraview display

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
> Is that the key problem? Did you avoid this problem by changing the
> version of paraview? Is it related to the version of yade? I'm using
> yade-0.60.2

No idea, I did nothing and the problem is gone. But I think it is more
paraview-related question.

Do you have any specific reasons of not using newer versions of yade?
0.70.0 is not so far form 0.60.2, so you should, probably try.

Anton