Re: [Question #190529]: deleting some liquid bridges in Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
On 19/03/12 07:30, Christian Jakob wrote:
> Question #190529 on Yade changed:

> Christian Jakob is still having a problem:
> Something is very strange in my model. My periodic cell is from (0,0,0)
> to (.002,.002.0042). When I look to the model view, every particle is
> inside the cell (except mirrored particles). When I print z-positions of
> my spheres, I get very strange values, that do not agree with the model
> view. Also I get negative z-positions, which should be impossible!
Hi Christian,
remember that particles position are saved as absolute values in Yade,
not as relative to the main period (let us say). If you want to know
particles position relative to the cell, you need to wrap them into the
cell first.

Chiara