Re: [Question #190529]: deleting some liquid bridges in Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
I want to provide more information about the source code.

First I included isBroken flag into the header file of
Law2...Capillarity, but there I could only delete all liquid bridges at
the same time. So I included isBroken in the header files of
CapillaryPhys

https://github.com/jakob-
ifgt/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/CapillaryPhys.hpp

(for the linear model) and in Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys

https://github.com/jakob-
ifgt/trunk/blob/master/pkg/dem/Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys.hpp

(for the hertz model). It seems, that this is not right, because now I
can not delete a liquid bridge at all.

Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys.isBroken=True is also not
working...

print Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys.isBroken

AttributeError: type object 'Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys'
has no attribute 'isBroken'

So the question is: In which header should I put isBroken flag?