[Question #191412]: import module problem

Hi all,

I want to start running simulation on a new more powerful machine.
So I installed on it  "Yade 0.50" from packages (For stable releases)  but when I run it  I get this:

Welcome to Yade 0.50
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `keycas'
TCP info provider on localhost:21000
Running script generation.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 112, in <module>
    execfile(args[0])
  File "generation.py", line 49, in <module>
    from yade import pack,log,params,timing
ImportError: cannot import name params
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. ]]

On my old laptop I have "yade-daily" and  this script works without any problem.

what's the problem?

Thanks all

Giuseppe