Re: [Question #191800]: convergence very very slow

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I hope to interpret correctly what you are saying. Your time step is too
small and thus your test runs very slowly. It is a well known issue and
you can workaround it by increasing the mass of your particles, for
instance.

HTH,
Chiara