Re: [Question #191904]: reproducibility of capillary law

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
This really interesting, because nature itself behaves like this!
I detected, that sometimes I get a big settlement in my model (rel_set_val = 0.1) and sometimes no settlement at all  (rel_set_val=0.0001) for one and the same calculation.
The same fact we observe in dumps of brown coal mining. Sometimes the dump settles down up to several meters and sometimes not!