[Question #191926]: Running scripts remotely

Hi all,

I have to run a long simulation  on remote  computer of my professor.
This simulation takes many days so I want the simulation to run also if  my laptop (from where I launch the simulation)  is closed.

So I'm using the command:

yade-daily-batch scriptname.py

But if I close my laptop for more than one hour then the simulation stops on the remote computer.

Anyone now a better way to launch the script remotely?

Thanks all,

Giuseppe