Re: [Question #191926]: Running scripts remotely

Hi Rinaldi,

how do you connect to the remote computer? via SSH? if so, try
following:

ssh username@domain
yade-daily-batch scriptname.py &
logout

the ampresand (&) character makes the process run in backround and it
will run even after logout. If you need to check the output, you can use

yade-daily-batch scriptname.py > output.log &

the > output.log will redirect all stdout (everythin what is normally
printed to terminal) to output.log file, so tomorrow you can log in
again and check what everything happened.

hopefully it will help you

regards
Jan