[Question #192224]: MemoryError in saveTmp

I'm solving a boundary value problem in which the boundary condition is unknown in advance and has to be solved by iterations. Now I use saveTmp(ID) to save the current configuration and then use loadTmp(ID) before each iteration. As in a step marching problem (each step may have tens of iterations), I will encounter this "MemoryError" after several tens of steps.

I suppose this saveTmp(ID) where ID is a tag for the temporary saving, will overwrite each memory since I use the same ID. So how will this error occur? Or if there is a way to delete no-longer-used memory during simulation?

Besides geometry information like particle position and radius, will the kinematic information (translational velocity and angular velocity) also be saved in saveTmp()?

Thanks in advance!
Ning