[Question #193429]: no-affine velocities

Hi ,

I'm studying the sand behaviour in Simple-shear test by changing the strain rate.
so I'm imposing the vertical stress (100KPa) end the shear rate (1000):

triax.goal=(0,0,-100e3)
triax.maxStrainRate=(0,0,2e10)
triax.stressMask=4
O.cell.velGrad[0,2]=1000

I'm using periodic boundaries so the velocity of the particles is the sum of:

-  "affine-velocity" due to the periodic boundary condition ( O.cell.velGrad[0,2]=1000).

- "no-affine velocity" (fluctuation velocity) due only to collisions between particles.

Is there in yade a simple way to evaluate the no-affine velocity of each particle?

Thanks for any suggestion,

Giuseppe