Re: [Question #193815]: compilation failed on debian wheezy

jduriez proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Did you suppress (scons -c, and remove by hand some folders like
"lib",... according to my trial and error experience...) your former
version of yade before ?

This kind of message

home/christian/YADE/build-
unknown/include/yade/core/PartialEngine.hpp:22:1: error: redefinition
of... XXX...

/home/christian/YADE/yade-trunk-51af602/core/PartialEngine.hpp:22:1:
error: ...XXX... previously declared here

makes me feel that the way you tried to compile is the reason (and not,
for this time.., an unhappy update). Even if it might be also be other
reasons... (google "yade previously defined here"..)