Re: [Question #194761]: is particle distribution true or close to real sand simulated by yade

wangxiaoliang is still having a problem:
thanks, all of your answers are helpful to me.

I know that now if is impossible to derive macroscopic behavior from
real grain level dynamics.

So, to model one sand, Grenoble sand, for example, we have the physical
parameters given,

any reasonable technique exists on how to choose parameters for my
particle or dem model?  say like particle size, distribution or clump
type.

If not, how can we say my model represent Grenoble sand, maybe the same
DEM sample with another set of parameter

(kn ks miu) could model Ottowa sand.