Re: [Question #194918]: change blockedDOFs of utils.box

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
>Your box is not actually a box, but square:
>> id_box = O.bodies.append(utils.box((0,0,0),(1,1,0),material=WallMat))

I know, thats why the problem occurs, the mass of the box is zero, so
velocity and positions get NaN.

>> O.bodies.append(utils.sphere([0,0,0], material=SphereMat, radius=.4))

That doesnt matter, you can try with [10,10,10] if you want, result will
be the same.

>I am not sure, whether blockDOFs works correctly with boxes.

It works only, when boxes have a mass. There should be a warning if mass
= 0.0 and fixed = False ...