[Question #196495]: any hint for the current scene when multiple scenes are added

Hi everyone,

As in r3023, we can use addScene() to have multiple scenes in the simulation. And we can switch between all scenes using switchToScene(). Then after I have tens of scenes, how can I identify which is the current scene? e.g. after use "stag = addScene()", is there any function like "getCurrentSceneTag()" which returns "stag"?

Ning