the results are different between parallel and non parallel running.

Dear all,

When the same script runs on the same version of yade, but one is single core, another one is multi-cores, the results are different. I use yade trunk version, which is recommended by Anton. It's good. But when I run the same script, the result is different. You can try the concrete uniax.py, which is in examples folder, you will see the different lines printed out on the screen. And I tried my model both using parallel and non parallel running, the results are also different. Thank you for your attention. Could you please reply me if you know how to fix it? Thank you in advance.

Cheers, Liqing

Follow ups