[Question #197582]: "ForceContainer not thread-synchronized" with utils.unbalancedForce()

During the simulation, when I ask for the value of the unbalanced force with utils.unbalancedForce(), sometimes I get:
"RuntimeError: ForceContainer not thread-synchronized; call sync() first!"
If I continue calling this function, sooner or later the unbalanced is calculated.
Why does it happen?  Is not fundamental in the simulation, but it's a bit annoying, and I can't find a reason for that.

Thanks
Giulia