[Question #197661]: on modify interactionLoop

Hi all, I have some problems presented below in detail

 first, I have prepared my sample using elastic-frictional type material to generate some sample of specific relative density.

then I want to make a deviatoric load phase to simulate the triaxial compression using Moment material (kn, ks, phi,beta and eta), and moment type constitutive law

so I first add moment material to my engines and redefine my engine, then I modify my InteractionLoop to moment type interaction and use Moment type low.

However, only changing friction angle could result different results.

changing kn , ks, eta and beta result the same stress-strain response.

I want to know if material type can be changed during the load. if so , why change kn ks etc. makes no difference?

part of my code is below:

O.load('consolidated_state_'+key+'_'+str(phi)+'.xml')

# we add new materials to our material container
        O.materials.append(MomentMat(eta=eyta,young=young,poisson=0.1,frictionAngle=radians(fricFinal),density=2600,label='spheres-moment'))
        O.materials.append(MomentMat(eta=0.0,young=young,poisson=0.1,frictionAngle=0,density=0,label='walls-moment'))

        # here we modify the material type
        for i_body in O.bodies:
                if i_body.id < 6 :
                        i_body.material = O.materials[3]
                else:
                        i_body.material = O.materials[2]

        #here we move to modify the interaction loop
        Interaction = O.engines[2]
        Interaction =  InteractionLoop(
                [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom()],
                [Ip2_MomentMat_MomentMat_MomentPhys(Knormal=knormal,Alpha = alpha,Beta=beta,useAlphaBeta=True,userInputStiffness=True)],
                [Law2_SCG_MomentPhys_CohesionlessMomentRotation()]
        )