Re: [Question #197576]: Contact time duration

Chiara Modenese is still having a problem:

On 18 May 2012, at 14:15, Chareyre wrote:

> Your question #197576 on Yade changed:

> Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> Interaction::iterMadeReal will probably help.
Right, I think that can help to track the moment at which the interaction is created.

> Tracking death of the contact is more difficult. You may have to hack
> the collider to make it dump deletion data, or write a relatively
> complex python script that compares lists of interactions to see if some
> of them disappear...
Maybe it could be easily done inside the contact law? In fact, it might be hard to do that in python now that I think more about it.