Re: [Question #197438]: No interactions after erasing body

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
2012/5/18 Chareyre <question197438@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Question #197438 on Yade changed:
>
> Chareyre posted a new comment:
> If interactions->dirty, then the collider runs at next iteration (including bounds dispatching).
> Then the new bound will be defined immediatly (I guess it was defined only after N iterations before the fix).
> Do you confirm Anton?

Yes. There are several conditions. when the collider should be rerun [1].
With this commit I force rerunning the function, if even the number of
bodies will not
change (for example, when the body was previously deleted and newly created).

https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/pkg/common/InsertionSortCollider.cpp#L83

Anton