Re: [Question #197661]: on modify interactionLoop

wangxiaoliang is still having a problem:
Hi  Luc,

 I know change friction angle using either your technique or Chareyre's
are ok, but it is for FrictMat.

Now I am using Moment Material and Moment Law, changing kn ks eta and
beta result same response using your technique,

I don't know why.  My code is below

        O.load('consolidated_state_'+key+'_'+str(phi)+'.xml')

# we add new materials to our material container
        O.materials.append(MomentMat(eta=eyta,young=young,poisson=0.1,frictionAngle=radians(fricFinal),density=2600,label='spheres-moment'))
        O.materials.append(MomentMat(eta=0.0,young=young,poisson=0.1,frictionAngle=0,density=0,label='walls-moment'))

        # here we modify the material and interaction physics
        for i_body in O.bodies:
                if i_body.id < 6 :
                        i_body.material = O.materials[3]
                else:
                        i_body.material = O.materials[2]
        for i_interactions in O.interactions:
                if i_interactions.id1 > 5 and i_interactions.id2 > 5:
                        i_interactions.Eta = eyta  # only interaction between particles are changed to eyta > 0

        #here we move to modify the interaction loop
        Interaction = O.engines[2]
        Interaction =  InteractionLoop(
                [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom()],
                [Ip2_MomentMat_MomentMat_MomentPhys(Knormal=knormal,Alpha = alpha,Beta=beta,useAlphaBeta=True,userInputStiffness=True)],
                [Law2_SCG_MomentPhys_CohesionlessMomentRotation()]
        )

        # here we redifine the triaxial engine
        triax=O.engines[4] #redifine 3d triaxial engine
        ##We move to deviatoric loading, let us turn internal compaction off to keep particles sizes constant
        triax.internalCompaction=False

        ## Change contact friction (remember that decreasing it would generate instantaneous instabilities)
        triax.setContactProperties(fricFinal)

   this  statement "i_interactions.Eta = eyta" doesn't change eta in interaction physics, but I think it should change.

     Here we have parameters in this function below, doesn't this function change kn, ks beta in interaction physics?