Re: [Question #197438]: No interactions after erasing body

Chareyre posted a new comment:

> I have just committed a better fix for this bug (rev 1e50860). I would
> recommend you to update, because the previous hurts performance.

Ah... I guess the problem is ISCOllider.cpp:162

        if(scene->interactions->dirty){
            doInitSort=true;
            scene->interactions->dirty=false;
        }

We don't need the doInitSort in this case, we just need to update the
sort like in a ordinary colliding (not initialize it, as for iteration 1).
One way to trigger a standard colliding is to set
Collider::fastestBodyMaxDist>1, as if one body moved too much (which is
in fact the case of that body that disappeared then popped up in a
different place...).

Bruno