Re: [Question #198183]: clump packing in 2D

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

2012/5/24 ceguo <question198183@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Then I am concerned
> about what format the text file should look like? Is it something like
> x1_y1_z1_r1_x2_y2_z2_r2?

Available file formats you can find here [1].
'x_y_z_r' (default) and  'x_y_z_r_matId' are supported for the moment

But they are only for non-clumps particles.

> And after ymport, yade can recognize that the
> two (or more) particles in one line belong to one clump?

We need to think about adding new file-format for clumps.

[1] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.ymport.html?highlight=ymport#yade.ymport.textExt

Anton