Re: [Question #198183]: clump packing in 2D

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
If you are interested in an external packing library have a look at ESys-
Particle's GenGeo (https://launchpad.net/esys-particle/gengeo). You can direct
import it into yade. It makes nice 2D packings. However, not sure about
clumps.

Klaus