Re: [Question #197582]: "ForceContainer not thread-synchronized" with utils.unbalancedForce()

Giulia Macaro confirmed that the question is solved:
Yes, it only happened when the I called utils.unbalancedForce() from the terminal while the simulation was running.  There were no problems instead from the script with the PyRunner.
And now it works fine if I stop the simulation and then call it.  I don't know why I didn't think about it before.

Thanks