Re: [Question #198294]: Help for porosity, apply pressure, erase, get stress

liucheng83 is still having a problem:
Thank you all,
About your question 1),
        -Hi, jduriez. Did you mean I have to use the E ,v, c,fri, with a coefficent multiplying it?
       and If I takes Capillary Fore into account, the formula has to be changed? I'm confused about it.

About your question 3),
        -Hi,Anton. what do you think of the information from bruno-chareyre
        I beg to disagree Anton. ;)
        Here the flags are functor flags, not material parameters.
         If "setCohesionOnNewContacts", cohesion is assigned when new contacts appear (as the name suggests)
        If "setCohesionNow", however, shear strentgh is assigned to all contacts, not only new ones.