[Question #198586]: how can i get the value of 'numSph'

Hi
  I am a freshman for YADE.
  I am trying to use it to simulate uniax compression of CPB(cement paste backfill), which is consisted of tails. The particle size of tails is the level of 10^-6. It's difficult for me to know the number of a  numerical sample. SO, is there any formulation to calculate the 'numSph' if i know the 'psdSizes', 'psdCumm', and size of numerical sample.

  Thx in advance!