Re: [Question #197520]: RandomDensePack and spheres ejections

Hi Anna,

I would say you are right - the particles are slightly overlapping and
therefore the packing is not 100% stress free.. However, the magnitude of
forces induced by this should not be large.. Have you tried e.g. to add
gravity to your simulation?
Jan