[Question #199313]: Yade reference in journal papers

Hi evrybody,

Bruno, once you told me that the reference of Yade have changed and the new one should be cited:

1) is this the good one ?

V. Šmilauer, E. Catalano, B. Chareyre, S. Dorofeenko, J. Duriez, A. Gladky, J. Kozicki, C. Modenese, L. Scholtès, L. Sibille, J. Stránský, K. Thoeni (2010), Yade Reference Documentation. In Yade Documentation ( V. Šmilauer, ed.), The Yade Project , 1st ed. (http://yade-dem.org/doc/)

2) if so, this one should be included within the reference section at the end of the paper.  But how shall I cite it in text ?

Would it be (Šmilauer et al, 2010 )  ?

Thanks