Re: [Question #199313]: Yade reference in journal papers

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Nejib,

Thanks for ringing this bell. :)
Did you see this page, it explains everything (I hope):
https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/citing.html

>1) is this the good one ?

This is the good one if you point the reader to algorithms described in
this specific section of the documentation (contact laws, typically).
The other sections are the theoretical background and the user manual.
You can also refer to the documentation as a whole (see the page linked
above).

> 2) if so, this one should be included within the reference section at
the end of the paper.  But how shall I cite it in text ?
Would it be (Šmilauer et al, 2010 )  ?

Yes, like any other document.

Bruno