Re: [Question #199585]: how can i simulate rolling friction?

jduriez proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Once you have identified the contact law you need (assuming it is indeed
Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin() ), you have first to use the good
functors.

Here, Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys() has two major drawbacks :
- it uses material data of "FrictMat" type, whereas you want to use CohFrictMat..
- it computes interaction data of MindlinCapillaryPhys(), while your law needs MindlinPhys..

Thanks to inheritance your script did not crash, but it is not
surprising that something went wrong (in your case nothing changed
apparently)

Second, we were /are quite many to perform simulations with rolling stifness. Many of us, I think, did computations inspired by the work (on SDEC) of Jean Patrick Plassiard, you should find references in the "yade bibliography". For what I am concerned you can find the parameters values I used in Table 1 of reference "Duriez2011". However, linking these values with the rounded feature of the grains is a task too difficult for me...