Re: [Question #199514]: Periodic triaxial test example in chapter 2 does not work

liucheng83 gave more information on the question:
Is there another bug? when I run the Periodic triaxial test examplein chapter 2 (Tutorial) with
-----

	InteractionLoop(
		#[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom()],
		#[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
		#[Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl()]
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom()],
		[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
		[Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
	),
-------------
the stress will always greater than 0, so the "goal=(-1e5,-1e5,-1e5),stressMask=7"  can never be reached.
and I modified it with
----

	InteractionLoop(
		#[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom()],
		#[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
		#[Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl()]
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom()],
		[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
		[Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
	),
It give the stress little than 0, and It can be finished at last, Is there any bug for the "Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl()"?
Anybody know can give me some suggestion,  thank you !