[Question #199704]: getStress for ScGeom

I heard you are unifying the stress calculation for YADE. It's really good news. I still have some concern. The getStress() function will return a Matrix3 which is asymmetric. If one want to get symmetric result, he/she can use toVoigt() which returns a Vector6. The conversion between data types is also a little bit annoying. So maybe a flag could be added to the function getStress() to indicate if one wants to symmetrize the stress tensor.

The function I added to stressTensorOfPeriodicCell is calculating the elastic moduli of the packing, the formula is

S_ijkl = 1/V sum_contacts (L^2 (k_n n_i n_j n_k n_l + k_t n_i t_j n_k t_l))

see: (Kuhl et al., 2001) Microplane modelling and particle modelling of cohesive-frictional materials.
         (Luding, 2004) Micro–macro transition for anisotropic, frictional granular packings.

Because both stress and the moduli are summed over all contacts, I combined them to one function to save calculation time.

Ning