Re: [IMPORANT] Migration to cmake

This is a very useful move, thanks Anton.
cmake is also integrated in kdevelop and should make life even easier
for users of this IDE.
I'd like to insist for as many users as possible to test cmake, since
obviously Anton needs feedback in order to make the transition as smooth
as possible for us all.

Cheers.

Bruno

Bruno Chareyre