Re: [Question #201791]: pebble bed reactor

Hello Matej,

do you already have a simulation of your problem in Yade, or you will start from the scratch?

Jan

On 29.6.2012 12:35, Matej wrote:

I'am trying to simulate pebble bed reactor core which includes octagonal annual cavity. Inside this cavity there are randomly packed spherical fuel elements (30432) with approx.  3 cm radius.  What I need is to get the positions of the pebbles. I have no experience with Yade so I would be grateful if anybody could give me some recommendations how to tackle this issue. Please, see the pictures of the reactor core below:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/05299in02

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0be99isb5

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c799j0df