Re: [Question #201608]: IMPORTANT - capillary files updated

liucheng83 proposed the following answer:
Thank you all, but when I put M(r=i) to /usr/bin folder where there are yade-stable and yade-stable-bath in it, and I test the script
CapillaryPhys-example.py in example folder in yade doc, It get the message like this:

Running script CapillaryPhys-example.py
WARNING: cannot open files used for capillary law, all forces will be null. Instructions on how to download and install them is found here : https://yade-dem.org/wiki/CapillaryTriaxialTest.
Press PLAY button

I think I put the wrong folder, but where is the yade when I install yade-stable or yade-daily  with the command:
sudo apt-get install yade-stable

Hope for more suggestions, thank you!