Re: [Question #201766]: Problems with law-test.py

Chareyre proposed the following answer:

> Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom.avoidGranularRatcheting, but  I cannot get any
> message about ks from it.
It's about the disp/force relation, then it's about ks. Try and
understand the details, then you will see.

>  And just as you said, ks is really ks only
> when normal displacement is zero, but when  normal displacement is zero,
> the Fn is zero, and Fs should be zero too, ks doesn't have any meaning.
It always has a meaning. Read the papers mentionned in the "ratcheting"
section, I can't elaborate more here.
If you wan to verify ks, then try with small Un, and you will get
approximately what you expect.