Re: [Question #201807]: Error running rotating-cilinder.py

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Hi Diego,

The error you mention occurs simply because you are using an older
version of Yade where gravity was not yet an attribute of
NewtonIntegrator class (exactly what the message tells you). You can
either update to the latest version or use yade-daily from packages.

If, for any reason, you prefer to stick to the version you are currently
working on, you should read something like this in the list of engines:

GravityEngine(gravity=(0,-1e3,0)),
NewtonIntegrator(),

HTH,
Chiara