Re: [Question #201807]: Error running rotating-cilinder.py

Diego Fregolente is still having a problem:
Hello Chiara and Chareyne

Thank you very much for your message and I am sorry for my late reply.
I downloaded yade following the instruction on the internet, namely
https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html ,
and the example which I was trying to run (rotating-cylinder.py) came with
yade  in the the folder /home/user/yade/examples/baraban
That's why I assumed that it should work and when I got the error message I
thought it could be my mistake.

best regards
Diego

--

Diego Fregolente Mendes de Oliveira
Institute for Multiscale Simulations - Friedrich-Alexander Universität