Re: [Question #202396]: how can i use FlowEngine to simulate fully saturated matarials?

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
It is too early Christian, sorry.
Emanuele Catalano developed the coupling and just defended his PhD.
I'm currently working hard on it to.
In a few months probably, it will be released cleanly with associated doc.

Then you will be able to do something like that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH585XaQEcY

:)

Bruno

--